What must be proven in order to win my Kansas City product liability or defective consumer product case case?
If you can answer yes to all of the following questions, then you may have a valid Missouri product liability or defective consumer product claim.
1. Did the product cause or contribute to the cause of injury or death?
2. Can you answer yes to any of the following questions?
- Was there a defective design? Did the design of the product cause your injury?
- Was the product in a defective condition?
- Was the product reasonably dangerous for its intended use or when used as directed?
- Did the product lack warnings of the danger that caused the injury?
3. Did the defect exist when the product left the manufacturer?
If you can answer yes to all three questions, you may have a Missouri product liability claim. Contact the Kansas City personal injury lawyers at Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys to learn more.