Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 348-2616
Phone: (816) 471-5111
Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys

Am I entitled to compensation for the time I took off work to care for my injured child?

Yes. If your child is injured due to the negligence or neglect of another, you are entitled to recover all the money that you would have earned had you been able to go to work instead of caring for your injured child. You can recover this money even if you were paid by using sick leave or vacation time.
If your child is seriously injured in a car wreck, a playground accident, at school, or daycare, talk to an experienced Kansas City personal injury lawyer. An attorney with child injury experience will be able to assess the full value of your case and get you a fair settlement that covers all your losses.
James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.

Live Chat