1. Did the product cause or contribute to the cause of injury or death?
2. Can you answer yes to any of the following questions?
- Was there a defective design? Did the design of the product cause your injury?
- Was the product in a defective condition?
- Was the product reasonably dangerous for its intended use or when used as directed?
- Did the product lack warnings of the danger that caused the injury?
3. Did the defect exist when the product left the manufacturer?
If you can answer yes to all three questions, you may have a Missouri product liability claim.
Have You Or A Loved One Been Injured By A Defective Product?
If you or a loved one have been injured by a defective product you need to speak with an experienced product liability attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Kansas City office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.