Yes. As it relates to a minor, “negligence” or “negligent” means the failure to use that degree of care which an ordinarily careful boy or girl of the same age, capacity and experience would use under the same or similar circumstances. Please be aware, however, that this definition does not apply to minor who are operating motor vehicles.

Have You Been Injured In A Motorcycle Accident?

If you've been injured in a motorcycle accident you need to speak with an experienced motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Kansas City office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.

You can also order your FREE copy of our book, "KC Biker Bible."

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.