Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 348-2616
Phone: (816) 471-5111
Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys

Who pays for my doctor bills?

The employer or insurer makes payment to the provider. But remember that the employer has the right by law to select the physician. If you decide to seek treatment that has not been authorized, you may have to pay for that treatment yourself. Seeking treatment that has not been authorized can have other serious negative consequences - call us if you have any questions concerning this matter for a no cost no obligation consultation.
James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.

Live Chat