What to Do When You See the Hazmat Sign
To protect yourself from a potential explosion that could occur in a Kansas City hazmat truck accident, it is important to:
- Keep a safe distance from the truck.
- Avoid traveling in the truck’s blind spots.
- Expect the truck to stop at railroad crossings.
- Keep a safe distance from other cars that are speeding or driving unsafely. If another car crashes with the truck then the resulting explosion or spill could result in serious harm.
- Don’t panic or become distracted. Focus on driving safely.
These steps may help prevent your injury, or death, in a Kansas City hazmat truck crash.
Contact a Kansas City Truck Accident Lawyer If You’re Hurt in a Hazmat Truck Accident
If you have been injured in a Kansas City truck accident involving a hazmat truck then it is important to talk to a Kansas City truck accident attorney as soon as possible about your accident, your injuries, and your potential recovery. Contact us online or call us directly at 816.471.5111 for your free consultation today.