What to Do When You See the Hazmat Sign
To protect yourself from a potential explosion that could occur in a Kansas City hazmat truck accident, it is important to:
- Keep a safe distance from the truck.
- Avoid traveling in the truck’s blind spots.
- Expect the truck to stop at railroad crossings.
- Keep a safe distance from other cars that are speeding or driving unsafely. If another car crashes with the truck then the resulting explosion or spill could result in serious harm.
- Don’t panic or become distracted. Focus on driving safely.
These steps may help prevent your injury, or death, in a Kansas City hazmat truck crash.
Have You Been Injured In A Truck Accident?
If you've been injured in a tractor trailer accident you need to speak with an experienced truck accident attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Kansas City office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.