Diffuse Road Rage Before it Happens
Learn to watch for the signs of aggressive drivers
Aggressive driving and road rage incidents cause injury and death every year. Aggressive drivers get angry and react unsafely, putting everyone on the road around them at risk. Aggressive drivers let their emotional frustrations control their driving decisions.
Watch out for the following signs of an aggressive driver:
- Cutting in front of other drivers
- Frequent and unnecessary lane changes
- Riding the tailgate of the vehicle on front of them
- Over exaggerated movements, such as braking too hard on purpose, revving up the engine at a stop, crowding other drivers, etc.
- Vulgar gestures
- Exaggerated body movements, flailing arms and hands, etc.
- Yelling at other drivers
- Honking inappropriately
- Running red lights, stops signs and other dangerous driving
If you see these sings of aggressive driving in another driver, give the driver plenty of room. If you are involved in an accident, and the other driver exhibits signs of road rage, stay in your vehicle, stay calm, and call the police. If you are in a car rash because of an aggressive driver, get your copy of our book Don’t Wreck Your Injury Claim for helpful information. Call the Kansas City car crash lawyers at Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys at 888-348-2616 for more information about our free initial consultation.