Posted on Mar 06, 2012

One person was injured in a single vehicle rollover accident that happened just after 5 pm on US highway 69 in Overland Park on Friday. The rollover crash happened near the 135th street exit. One person was treated for minor injuries and the accident had a drastic effect on rush hour traffic on I-35.

Have You Been Injured In A Kansas City Area Car Accident?

If you've been injured in a car accident you need to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our Kansas City office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.