- Victor Finkelstein is experienced in child abuse cases and provides you with some signs you should look for if you suspect your child care provider is abusing your child.  It is important if you suspect or have evidence of child abuse to not let your child return to the daycare and to get them medical attention and possibly seek legal help.

Has Your Child Been Injured By The Negligence Of Others?

If your child has been injured it's important to speak with an experienced child injury attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.