Kansas City Car Accident Attorney, James Roswold, discusses required PIP coverage in Kansas and what it means for you. PIP provides compensation after you have been injured in an automobile accident including but not limited to lost wages and medical treatment.

Have You Been Injured In A Kansas City Area Car Accident?

If you've been injured in a car accident you need to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our Kansas City office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.