Don't Wreck Your Injury Claim! 10 Rules of the Road to Win Your Accident Case in Kansas & Missouri
Limited Time Offer - Get Your Free Copy Today! Only Available to Residents of Kansas & Missouri.
Read this book BEFORE you talk to the insurance adjuster or hire an attorney!
This is your chance to level the playing field against the insurance companies. Too often, injury victims make the mistake of believing that insurance adjusters are always on their side. Don't be fooled.
Get the information you need today—before it's too late—to protect the rights of you and your loved ones. This important consumer guide normally sells for $16.95 plus shipping on Amazon, but as a public service to Missouri and Kansas residents, we will send you a FREE copy if you act now.
If you've been injured in a car accident in Missouri or Kansas, requesting this free consumer guide just might be the most important decision you can make.
WARNING: The insurance adjusters and the companies they work for are NOT on your side. Their goal is to pay as little as they can on injury claims (or deny claims altogether), and they do not have your best interests at heart.
This essential consumer guide exposes the unfair tactics insurance companies use every day and provides you with critical information that can help you:
- Determine if you have a potential injury claim.
- Avoid the key mistakes that can sink your injury claim.
- Know what to expect if an insurance adjustor contacts you and what you should and shouldn't say to them.
- Discover if you even need a personal injury lawyer to handle your claim, and if so, how to choose the best lawyer for you.
- Position yourself to collect full and fair compensation for your injuries.
- Understand who has to pay for your lost wages and/or medical bills.
Rest assured; you've taken an important first step by making it this far, and we guarantee that you won't have wasted your time.
Before you talk to an insurance adjuster, hire an attorney or sign any paperwork, simply fill out the form on this page to receive your free copy of Don't Wreck Your Injury Claim, written by James Roswold of the Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys.