Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys
Help for Missouri and Kansas injury victims when they need it most
There are few life experiences as frustrating (or frightening) as an unexpected, serious injury. Maybe you’re worried about your family, or whether you can pay the bills. Perhaps you’re experiencing chronic, unrelenting pain, or dealing with the indescribable grief that comes with losing a loved one. In times like these, it’s important to have a trusted Kansas City injury lawyer who can answer your urgent questions, provide you with direction, and help you protect and pursue your claim.
We know that it can feel as if there’s no end in sight when you’re living with a serious injury. At Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys, we’re on your side from day one. We’ll not only fight for your best interests, but we’ll help you process and deal with your injury along the way. Our personal injury lawyers handle the insurance company for you, and make sure that you find the tools and resources you need to move forward. When you need an experienced, compassionate Kansas City personal injury lawyer, we answer the call.
Attorneys putting Kansas City car, motorcycle, and truck accident victims first
Contrary to their commercials, insurance companies are in business to make money, not to be fair to you. They’ll try to get you to settle your case quickly to save themselves money – even when a settlement isn’t the best option for you, your family, or your future.
Our Kansas City accident injury attorneys know their methods and strategies, and we’re always ready to fight back on your behalf. If you were injured in a car crash, a truck accident, or a motorcycle wreck anywhere in Missouri or Kansas, we can help. Our firm routinely handles claims involving:
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, whether you were a driver, a passenger, or outside of the vehicle altogether, our personal injury lawyers in Kansas City and throughout Missouri and Kansas can help. You don’t have to go through this alone.
The help you need after a serious personal injury
The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) says that accidents are a leading cause of death in Missouri and Kansas. When another person or entity – whether it’s a company or government – is responsible for those accidents, you can file a lawsuit or make a claim against that person or entity’s insurance for damages. At Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys, we help people just like you seek compensation for injuries resulting from:
- Motor vehicle accidents. Whether you were injured in a single-car crash or a multi-car pileup, we are here to help you move forward. Don’t deal with the insurance company on your own, especially if you suffered an injury. Let us take the wheel this time and get you the help you need.
- Unsafe properties. Property owners owe their visitors and customers a duty of care to keep them safe. If you suffer an injury in a slip and fall accident, from a dog bite, because of negligent or inadequate security, or for ANY reason, we can help.
- Construction site accidents. People get injured on job sites every day, and not all workers are eligible for workers’ compensation. If you were hurt on a construction site, while driving through a work zone, at an offsite event, by a dangerous tool or machine, or for any reason, you may be better off filing a third-party personal injury claim. Our attorneys can explain the difference, and guide you toward the best possible path for your exact needs.
- Nursing home abuse & neglect. Our elderly loved ones deserve to spend their golden years safe and secure. Unfortunately, too many nursing homes and assisted living facilities are understaffed, unsafe, and unsecure. When your loved one is hurt, abused, or neglected, we can help.
- Defective products. When a defective product causes you injury, you may be able to file a lawsuit against the manufacturer, retailer, or distributor. Defective products cases can be really complex, especially if there are multiple plaintiffs, so it’s best to contact us quickly so we can look at all your options together.
- Medical malpractice. If you or a loved one has been hurt as a result of improper medical care, we can help. In these often tragic situations, it is vitally important that you have information about this type of claim sooner, rather than later, so that the claim can be pursued in a timely and appropriate way. If you or your loved one suffered an injury caused by medical negligence, our firm can help you access the resources you need to take the next steps in filing a claim.
What kind of injury cases do your Kansas City attorneys take?
Our Kansas City personal injury attorneys represent all kinds of people and families, with injuries ranging from broken bones and sprains, to neck and shoulder injuries, to traumatic brain injury, burns, traumatic amputation and spinal cord damage. We understand that some injuries may end up being much worse than they initially seemed, that others may require a lifetime of care – and that sometimes, you don’t know quite how bad it is until you’re dealing with it every day. We know that serious injuries to children can have very different long-term repercussions than they would for adults, and that the full extent of those repercussions may not be felt for years. We also know that medical debt is a leading cause for declaring bankruptcy, because the financial burdens of a serious injury can seem insurmountable.
This is why the best choice you can make is to pick up a phone and call an attorney from Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys, even if you don’t think you have a case. We’ve spent decades guiding people down the right paths for them, and we’ll be honest with you about your options.
Compassionate care after the loss of your loved one
Lots of people struggle over the decision to file a wrongful death claim. We understand, because it’s a big decision that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Many times, families worry that a lawsuit will add an extra burden to their lives at a point where they are still grieving their loss, and worried about what the future may hold.
At Kansas City Accident Injury attorneys, we understand that losing a loved one is devastating. We are here to protect your interests, and help you and your family move forward. While no amount of compensation is ever going to make up for the loss you have suffered, it can help ease the financial stress that death so often brings, and help you ensure that your family is safe and protected for the future. Our team has secured awards on behalf of families whose loved ones were killed, including a $1 million verdict under the Federal Tort Claims Act – the largest such verdict ever issued at the time.
2023 Winner Kansas City Favorites
Johnson County Bar
Million Dollar Advocate Forum
The Missouri Bar
Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum
Fox News 4
Is Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys the right firm for me?
Firm Founder James Roswold started practicing law, and ultimately opened Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys, with one goal in mind: to help people in their greatest time of need, giving them more than they ever expected. We believe in going the extra mile at every step, and take our commitment to Extreme Client Delight as seriously as we take our commitment to getting you the best results possible.
Since the beginning, we have focused our energies on pursuing claims on behalf of those who are seriously injured, and creating an environment that is welcoming, compassionate, and driven to do the right thing for the people we serve. When you partner with our Kansas City personal injury lawyers, you get:
- Customized legal strategies. Our team is selective about the cases we take because it is the only way to ensure every client gets all of our attention. Our strategies are customized to YOUR needs, and what’s best for YOU. Since the initial case consultation is free, you risk nothing by talking to us.
- One-on-one attention. The ability to speak directly to your lawyer is par for the course here. You also get the comfort of knowing that an experienced attorney is responsible for preparing your case. We keep you in the loop about what’s happening with your case, and make sure your questions are answered quickly.
- Mutual honesty and respect. It’s important to us that you know the truth about your case, your options, our fees, and more. We don’t make promises we can’t deliver, and we don’t push you into an option you don’t want.
- Accessibility. We have multiple locations around Missouri and Kansas. If your injuries prevent you from making it to us, we are happy to visit you at home or in the hospital. We can even arrange evening or weekend appointments. We care about you, and we put you FIRST.
We believe that the choice of an attorney is an important decision that shouldn’t be based solely on advertisements. Choosing a lawyer is an important step in protecting your rights, and choosing the right lawyer is just as important. Call today to learn more about our services and how we can help.
Do you have a Kansas City personal injury lawyer near me?
While our main office is in Kansas City, Missouri, you can also meet with a personal injury lawyer in Lee's Summit, Parkville, and St. Joseph, Blue Springs, MO, as well as in Overland Park or Olathe, Victory Hills, KS by appointment only.
Work with a personal injury lawyer in Kansas City who puts YOU first
Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys is laser-focused on helping injury victims throughout Missouri and Kansas. If you or your loved one has suffered an injury, we are here to help. To learn more about our services, or to get a free case review, please call 816-471-5111 or fill out our contact form.