Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 348-2616
Phone: (816) 471-5111
Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys

Do I Need a Lawyer to Handle My Claim

This video will give you information to determine if you should contact a lawyer about your auto or motorcycle accident claim.  It may not always be necessary to use a lawyer when you have been in an accident, butremember you may be going up against someone with the training and goal to minimize or eliminate your claim.  They will take advantage of any mistake you make when you represent yourself.  Contact the experienced lawyers at Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys for a FREE consultation by calling (816) 471-5111.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.

Live Chat