www.kansascityaccidentinjuryattorneys.com Victor Finkelstein, one of our experienced Kansas City auto accident lawyers, discusses the necessary steps when you have been in a car or truck accident and require medical help.  The first step is to get the medical help you need even if it means using your insurance. The negligent party will not be expected to pay your medical bills until after you have gone through the process. Once you have been cleared by a doctor, your insurance company can seek compensation from the negligent party and your attorney will collect all documentation of lost wages, medical bills, etc. and submit it to the negligent party's insurance company. 

Have You Been Injured In A Kansas City Area Car Accident?

If you've been injured in a car accident you need to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our Kansas City office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.