Can Passengers of a Drunk Driver Sue for Injuries

Post-traumatic epilepsy is, as the name suggests, a seizure disorder that occurs because of a brain injury. It should not be confused with seizures that occur soon after an injury and do not reoccur. Instead, post-traumatic epilepsy is a condition that continues and that can significantly affect a brain-injury victim’s ability to function, to work, and to enjoy life.

In order to determine if you are at risk for post-traumatic epilepsy and a proper diagnosis of the condition, it is important to see a qualified doctor. Your primary care physician may refer you to a specialist such as neurologist.

If you do have post-traumatic epilepsy or other problems after suffering a brain injury in a Kansas City crash then it is also important to contact an experienced Kansas City auto-accident attorney. A Kansas City auto-accident lawyer can investigate the circumstances of your accident, advise you of your legal rights, and explain your potential recovery. 

Have You Been Injured In A Kansas City Area Car Accident?

If you've been injured in a car accident you need to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our Kansas City office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.