Following a car wreck, experiencing vision changes can clue you in to something possibly going wrong. Blurry vision indicates a possible brain injury. Of course, only a qualified medical professional can diagnose any medical issues you might be experiencing. Seek medical advice if you experience any of the following symptoms:
1. Noticeable changes in your field of vision.
2. New and bad headaches.
3. Double vision or spots.
4. Light sensitivity.
5. Trouble focusing.
6. Feeling overwhelmed or over stimulated in a bus environment.
7. Trouble judging distance and spatial relationships.
8. Dry eyes, trouble making tears.
9. Disorientation or memory changes.
10. Other vision changes, such as trouble telling colors or difficulty reading.
Brain injury is a dangerous injury. Do not ignore the symptoms. If you experience confusion, dizziness, nausea, or headache immediately following an accident, seek medical help immediately. Watch for the following in the days and weeks following an accident:
1. Persistent headache, even if it is mild
2. Sensitivity to light and noise
3. Insomnia, depression
4. Sight changes
5. Fatigue, mood changes
6. Concentration and memory problems
Symptoms such as blurred vision can indicate a brain injury.
Have You Been Injured In A Kansas City Area Car Accident?
If you've been injured in a car accident you need to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our Kansas City office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.