Yet, do you know which types of distracted behavior drivers most often engage in that put you at risk of being in a Kansas City distracted driving accident?
Common Types of Distracted Driving Wrecks
According to a recent Harris Interactive / HealthDay poll, adults who drive on a regular basis admit to the following types of distracted driving behaviors.
- 86% admit to eating or drinking (non-alcoholic beverages) while driving.
- 59% admit to talking on a handheld cell phone while driving.
- 41% admit to setting their GPS while driving.
- 37% admit to texting and driving.
- 14% admit to putting on makeup while driving.
Have You Been Injured In A Kansas City Area Car Accident?
If you've been injured in a car accident you need to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our Kansas City office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.