Lessons from the MO DOT Public Awareness Campaign
Some of the lasting lessons for commercial truck drivers include:
- Obeying traffic laws.
- Wearing seat belts.
- Slowing down.
- Paying attention and avoiding distractions.
Similarly, other motorists are encouraged to remember that:
- Distracted driving can be dangerous and even deadly.
- Cutting off a truck or bus can lead to an accident.
- Truckers have blind spots and cannot see you when you travel in certain spots around the truck.
- A safe following distance should be kept when traveling behind a truck.
- seat belts can reduce the chances of dying in a truck wreck by about 45%.
Have You Been Injured In A Truck Accident?
If you've been injured in a tractor trailer accident you need to speak with an experienced truck accident attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Kansas City office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.