We aren’t going to tell you everything that you need to know after an I-435 truck accident in this article. Not only would that task be nearly impossible, it would also not be very useful to you right now. Instead, we are going to tell you 10 important facts that every I-435 truck accident victim should know and we are going to tell you how to learn more about your specific accident recovery.
10 Facts You Should Know Today
Whether it has been hours, days, or weeks since the time of your accident, there are a few things that you should know right now. Specifically:
- You should get medical help.
- You should follow your doctor’s orders.
- You should request a police report.
- You should not communicate directly with the trucker or his employer.
- You should be extremely cautious about communicating with an insurance adjuster.
- Insurance adjusters are not on your side.
- Once you settle, you will be unlikey to recover additional damages in the future.
- You have to know what your case is worth before you can identify a fair settlement.
- You do not have to do this alone.
- The decisions that you make now can affect the rest of your life.
Of course, that’s not all. There are other things that you should know, or might want to know, about your legal rights and possible recovery.
Have You Been Injured In A Truck Accident?
If you've been injured in a tractor trailer accident you need to speak with an experienced truck accident attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Kansas City office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.