We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your Usage Data, including your: IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- For mobile users, this can include: type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- Your Personal Data, including: your name, phone number, email address, postal address, and any other contact information provided to us.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We have done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide us information, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there. Your consent to this privacy followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer. We will take all possible steps to ensure the safety and security of your data.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use by Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys of information as outlined above.