Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 348-2616
Phone: (816) 471-5111
Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys

Does the insurance company in Kansas and Missouri have to provide me with a rental?

www.kansascityaccidentinjuryattorneys.com James Roswold, Personal Injury attorney here at Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys, talks about a question that so many have asked. Does the insurance company have to provide me with a rental after an accident? James, who has been practicing law for over twenty years goes in depth to give you the answer.

James and the KCAIA know how devestating an accident can be. If you or a loved one has been in an auto accident, you may have questions. Feel free to contact Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys for a FREE consultation with no obligation by calling 816-471-5111 or toll free at (888) 348-2616.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.

Live Chat