We wish that we could tell you not to worry at all after you are hurt in a truck accident, but that wouldn’t help. It is natural to worry when you are hurt and in pain. It is common to be anxious about money when you can’t work. It may actually be one of the most stressful times in your life.
There Is Help Available
While we can’t eliminate every worry that you have, our I-435 truck accident attorneys can help take away some of the stress that this accident is causing you. We can, for example:
- Get the phone to stop ringing – The insurance adjuster may be calling you often. However, if you are represented by counsel then the insurance adjuster will call your lawyer instead of you.
- Stop you from second guessing all of your decisions – You may be wondering what to do and who to talk to after your injury. You are right to be concerned because your statements or actions could impact your case.
- Let you know what your case is worth and how to identify a fair settlement – You need to know what a fair legal recovery is for your injuries before you can decide whether a proposed settlement is fair.
- Answer your questions – You will likely have questions and you want them to be answered by someone whom you trust and who is, undoubtedly, on your side.
- Put more time back in your day – Pursuing a settlement or legal case for a Kansas or Missouri truck accident injury can be time consuming, if you don’t have a lawyer doing it for you.
But First You Have to Call
You are not making any commitment by calling an I-435 truck accident lawyer. Instead, you are providing yourself with the opportunity to learn more about your rights and about how to protect your future.
Have you been injured in a truck accident? If so you should speak with an experienced truck accident attorney as soon as possible. Contact us online or call us directly at 816.471.5111 for your free consultation today.