We are sorry to hear about your Independence truck accident. A hit-and-run accident can make an already painful and stressful situation even more frustrating. Whether the truck driver knew he was leaving the scene of the accident, or not, you may be entitled to damages for your Independence truck crash injuries.

If the trucker was at fault for your accident and resulting injuries, then those damages may come from either the trucking company’s insurance company or from your own insurance company if the truck that hit you cannot be found or identified. 

In either case, you may benefit from working with a Kansas City truck accident lawyer to pursue a fair settlement. If the trucker’s negligence caused your injuries, then you might be able to recover damages for your past, present, and future:

  • Medical expenses
  • Lost income
  • Out-of-pocket costs
  • Pain
  • Suffering
  • Other expenses and injuries

However, the insurance company may need to be persuaded to provide you with a fair settlement.

Have You Been Injured In A Truck Accident?

If you've been injured in a tractor trailer accident you need to speak with an experienced truck accident attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Kansas City office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.


James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.