- A valid driver’s license.
- Car registration.
- Proof of automobile insurance.
- A cell phone programmed with an emergency contact so that authorities know who to call if you are unable to speak.
- The name and phone number of your primary care physician.
- A list of any medical conditions you have.
- A list of any medications you take.
- A list of any drug allergies.
- Your health insurance information.
- The name and number of your Kansas City car accident lawyer.
This information certainly won’t prevent an accident from occurring, but it could make what happens at the scene of the accident and immediately after the crash smoother.
For more information about protecting your rights at the scene of a Kansas City car crash and in the days after an accident, please read a FREE copy of our book, 10 Essential Steps You Must Take to Protect Your Injury Claim. Additionally, if you have been hurt in an accident, we encourage you to call our Kansas City personal injury lawyers for a free consultation. We can be reached at (816) 471- 5111 or (888) 348-2616.