- A valid driver’s license.
- Car registration.
- Proof of automobile insurance.
- A cell phone programmed with an emergency contact so that authorities know who to call if you are unable to speak.
- The name and phone number of your primary care physician.
- A list of any medical conditions you have.
- A list of any medications you take.
- A list of any drug allergies.
- Your health insurance information.
- The name and number of your Kansas City car accident lawyer.
This information certainly won’t prevent an accident from occurring, but it could make what happens at the scene of the accident and immediately after the crash smoother.
Have You Been Injured In A Kansas City Area Car Accident?
If you've been injured in a car accident you need to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our Kansas City office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.