Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 348-2616
Phone: (816) 471-5111
Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys

Can I sue the property owner if I was injured at a construction site?

You may be able to sue the property owner of the construction site under certain circumstances. This is called premises liability. If the owner of the site (or the person responsible for the area) did not keep the area safe, then you may have a case. They have a responsibility to preserve the safety of the site. If you were injured, they were unsuccessful.

Different accidents often have varying circumstances. Most of the time cases have to be properly investigated to determine liability. The best thing to start with is to contact an experienced construction accident attorney for guidance. They are familiar with the options you have, whether you have a case or not, your rights, and what should be done legally.

If you were injured at an unsafe construction site, you may have a case. Our Kansas City construction accident attorneys have experience handling these types of cases. Give us a call today to discuss your options. We offer free consultations with no obligation . For a headstart on your claim, download your FREE copy of our guide “Don’t Wreck Your Injury Claim.” We look forward to seeing you soon.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.

Live Chat