Yes. In addition to repairing your car or paying it's fair market value, the insurance company is also responsible to pay you an amount of money for the reasonable loss of use of your vehicle during the period of repair until it could be reasonable replaced. The amount of this payment is usually the cost of renting a similar vehicle to the one that has been damaged or totaled. Please be aware that the obligation generally ends once the vehicle is repaired or within a few days of an agreement and payment for the value of your totaled vehicle.

Have You Been Injured In A Kansas City Area Car Accident?

If you've been injured in a car accident you need to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our Kansas City office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.