Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 348-2616
Phone: (816) 471-5111
Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys

How do I file an insurance claim after a chain-reaction car accident in Independence? Should I call a Kansas City auto accident attorney before filing a claim?

If you have been hurt in an Independence chain-reaction car crash, then you likely have questions. You want to know what you should do next to help expedite your legal recovery. 

Before you can file an insurance claim, or a personal injury lawsuit, you need to know who was likely liable for your accident. This can be complicated when there are multiple drivers involved in an Independence crash, and it is something that an experienced Kansas City car crash lawyer can help you determine. If you fail to file your claim with the correct insurance company because there are so many different drivers and insurers involved, then your claim may be denied or significantly delayed.

However, once you know who was responsible, you can file your insurance claim and work toward getting a fair and just recovery for your past, current, and future medical expenses, out-of-pocket costs, lost income, pain, suffering, and other damages. 

If you have been hurt in an Independence car accident, we encourage you to find out more about your rights before filing an insurance claim. Please contact an experienced Kansas City auto accident lawyer today via this website or at (816) 471- 5111 or (888) 348-2616 to schedule a free consultation. We also invite you to read our FREE book, Don’t Wreck Your Injury Claim, to learn more.

Live Chat