If you are an injured construction worker, you may be eligible for Worker’s Compensation coverage. However, it is possible that you may have the right to claim damages against a variety of other parties than your employer. In this case you would receive your Worker’s Compensation plus whatever you are able to recover from the other parties. Some of these possibilities include contractors, the site owner, manufacturers of equipment or supplies, and leasees. The laws vary in the different states. However, many times the construction company, site owner and contractor may all be held liable for another company or contractor’s failure to provide a safe work site. This is considered negligence in legal terms. Lawyers can often help you investigate the accident and determine how many people or parties are liable. 

Injured In A Kansas City Area Construction Accident?

Have you been injured in a Kansas City area construction accident? If so you need to speak with an experienced construction accident attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.