Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 348-2616
Phone: (816) 471-5111
Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys

I am an over-the-road truck driver from Utah, but I was injured in Missouri. After my on-the-job injury, would i file for benefits in Missouri or Utah?

You can actually file for worker's compensation benefits in the state where your injuries occurred, in the state in which you were hired, or in the state where your main place of employment is located.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.

Live Chat