Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 348-2616
Phone: (816) 471-5111
Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys

I got hurt on a friend’s property. Should I contact a Missouri personal injury lawyer or should I just let it go?

Generally, if you have been hurt on a friend’s property and you have incurred medical bills and/or lost time from work, then it is important to contact an experienced Missouri personal injury attorney. Our Missouri slip and fall lawyers understand that you do not want to risk your friendship or place the financial burden on your friend. However, you may be able to recover damages without ending your friendship or causing your friend financial burden.


In most cases, your friend likely had property insurance, or homeowner’s insurance, on the property, and it may be an insurance company that is responsible for paying your damages. In other words, you may be able to make a financial recovery that aids in your physical recovery, without any money coming out of your pocket or your friend’s pocket.


This situation may be explained to your friend. A Missouri personal injury lawyer is sympathetic to your situation and wants to help you make a fair recovery without losing your friendship.


For more information about how to protect your rights after any Missouri slip and fall injury please read our FREE book, Don’t Wreck Your Injury Claim, and for more information about what to do given your specific accident, resulting injuries, and unique circumstances, please call (816) 471- 5111 or (888) 348-2616 to speak to an attorney at our Missouri personal injury law firm.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.

Live Chat