Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 348-2616
Phone: (816) 471-5111
Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys

I’m concerned that I’ve suffered a heart attack misdiagnosis. What should I do? Do I need a Kansas City medical malpractice attorney?

Before you have a heart attack, it is impossible to conceive that you could suffer such a significant medical event and a doctor could miss it. However, a heart attack misdiagnosis is possible, and may be even more likely if you are female.


Heart attacks may be misdiagnosed for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to, when a patient presents without the classic intense chest pain that many of us (and our doctors) associate with heart attacks. Females, especially, may go to their doctors with more vague feelings of discomfort or pain in other parts of their bodies.

If you think that you have suffered from a misdiagnosed heart attack, it is important to do three things:


First, it is important to get a second opinion. Your heart may have been damaged during the heart attack, and you may need treatment to protect yourself and improve your health.


Second, it is important to talk to an experienced Kansas City medical malpractice attorney. You can reach a Kansas City medical malpractice lawyer at (816) 471- 5111 or (888) 348-2616 for a free consultation about your rights and potential case.


Finally, you can learn more about medical malpractice in Kansas City by reading our FREE book: The Truth About Medical Malpractice Claims.


We hope that this answer provides you with the information that you need to protect your health and legal rights if you have suffered from a heart attack misdiagnosis.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.

Live Chat