If you have been hurt by another motorist then you should definitely contact a Kansas City auto accident lawyer. 

Legally, a blood alcohol content level of 0.08% is considered drunk driving in Kansas, Missouri, and the rest of the United States. However, a driver who causes an accident with a blood alcohol content of less than 0.08% may still be liable for damages if you are injured by that driver’s negligence. The driver may be civilly liable even if a criminal drunk driving charge is not brought.

Thus, while the specific blood alcohol content level may be useful evidence in your case, there is no magic number at which you should call a Kansas City car accident lawyer. Instead, you should call a lawyer if you have been hurt so that you may talk with a lawyer about your legal rights and potential recovery.

Have You Been Injured In A Kansas City Area Car Accident?

If you've been injured in a car accident you need to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our Kansas City office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.