Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 348-2616
Phone: (816) 471-5111
Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys

I was the middle car in a chain-reaction crash in Independence, Missouri. I was hurt in the crash, and I’m not sure what to do now. Should I contact a Kansas City car accident attorney?

We are sorry to hear that you were injured in a recent chain-reaction accident. As one of the middle cars (or the only middle car), everyone may be looking to you. Insurance adjusters and others may be trying to find out if you are hurt, if you are planning on filing a claim against anyone else, if you were distracted, if you were following too closely, or if there is any other way to make you the at-fault driver for the chain-reaction crash.

Not everyone, however, is working against you and your possible recovery. If you contact an experienced Kansas City car accident lawyer who knows how to investigate chain-reaction accidents and is committed to putting his clients first, then you have found an advocate who will work hard to get you the fair recovery that you deserve.

You do not have to find out what caused your accident injuries on your own. Instead, you have the right to contact a Kansas City auto accident attorney directly for help. For more information, we encourage you to contact an experienced lawyer today via this website or by calling (816) 471- 5111 or (888) 348-2616. We also invite you to read our FREE book, Don’t Wreck Your Injury Claim, to learn more about your rights and possible recovery.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.

Live Chat