Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 348-2616
Phone: (816) 471-5111
Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys

Is there a typical amount of money that people usually get in a construction accident case?

The compensation for a construction accident varies case by case. It also varies depending on which state the accident occurred in. The things that will be looked at include the severity of your injury, and the medical treatment expenses resulting from the injury. It is common for injury victims to have a cap on how much money they can receive for their damages. This is one thing that the law may regulate. You should not expect a specific amount of money because of all the variables involved in each case. However, you should contact an attorney that has experience dealing with construction accident cases for assistance.  The construction accident lawyer in Kansas City can go over the details of your case with you. They can usually give you a rough estimate of the kind of compensation you may receive for your accident.

If you want to recover damages from your construction accident claim, we may be able to help. Our experienced construction accident attorneys are here and ready to speak with you. Please download your FREE copy of our book “Don’t Wreck Your Injury Claim” for additional information that may be helpful to you throughout the claim process. We offer free consultations and there is no obligation, so don’t hesitate to call today and get started.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.

Live Chat