- The total amount of medical bills related to the injury
- The extent of the injuries sustained in the Missouri car crash
- The length of time that the victim was unable to work or engage in his normal activities due to the injury
- The amount of income that the Missouri accident victim lost because of the injury
- The amount of future income lost because of the injury
- How much pain and suffering the injuries caused
- Whether there were complications from the injury
- Whether the injury victim was partially at fault for the accident
A Cass County, MO auto accident lawyer can determine what comprises a fair settlement in your situation.
To learn more, request a free copy of our book, 10 Essential Steps You Must Take to Protect Your Injury Claim, or contact Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys at 888-348-2616.