There is no magic formula for compensation. The amount of compensation you are entitled to depends on the severity of our crash, how badly you were injured, how much pain you suffered, how much medical treatment you received, and how the accident affected your life.
The cause of the accident is also taken into account. If the driver was drunk or deliberately reckless, you may be eligible for additional damages.
Under Missouri personal injury law, a Kansas City car crash victim may recover compensation for:
- Medical expenses already incurred
- Future medical expenses related to the injury
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental or emotional suffering
- Wages lost because of the injury
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of household contributions
- Physical impairment
- Property damage
Wondering about fair compensation for your Missouri accident injuries? Contact the Kansas City car accident attorney at Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys and ask to schedule a free case evaluation.