Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 348-2616
Phone: (816) 471-5111
Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys

What if I am injured on my way to work? Can I claim worker’s compensation for my injuries?

Injuries that occur on the way to work are not covered by worker’s compensation.  The rare exception is an employee who travels as part of the job itself.  In addition, an employee traveling on a business trip may be covered by worker’s compensation after an injury.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.

Live Chat