Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 348-2616
Phone: (816) 471-5111
Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys

What should I do if I disagree with the police report after a Kansas City motorcycle accident?

It can be incredibly frustrating to receive a police report about your Kansas City motorcycle crash and to disagree with the police investigation. You may wonder how the police could have made the conclusions that they made and you may be afraid that these incorrect conclusions will prevent your fair recovery.

Before we tell you what to do if this happens to you, we want to tell you what not to do. Do not fight with the police. Our Kansas City motorcycle lawyers understand that you are angry and feel that an injustice has been done. However, fighting with the police and demanding that they change their report is not going to make things better.

Instead, call us. Do not shoulder this burden alone. Let an experienced Kansas City motorcycle accident lawyer help you during this difficult time. We will conduct our own investigation. If the results of our investigation are different than the results in the police report then we will present our facts to the insurance company and, if necessary, to a judge and/or jury to help you get the relief that you deserve.

An incorrect Kansas City police report is not the end of your case. Do not be discouraged. Instead, please call our experienced Kansas City accident injury attorneys today at (816) 471- 5111 or (888) 348-2616 and please learn more about your rights in our free book KC Biker Bible.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.

Live Chat