Not likely, as “Horseplay” situations would be considered personal (between you and the other employee) and not covered by worker’s compensation insurance.

However, if you were injured because of the negligent behavior of a coworker or the employer, you may have a case.  Contact a Kansas City worker’s compensation attorney for more information about your rights.

Have You Been Injured On The Job?

If you've been hurt at work on the job in Kansas City you need to speak with an experienced workers' compensation attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Kansas City office directly at 816.471.5111 to schedule your free consultation.

James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.