Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 348-2616
Phone: (816) 471-5111
Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys

Can I lose my job if I file a Missouri or Kansas workers’ compensation claim?

Workers’ Compensation covers any accidental injuries that happen while you are at work regardless of who is at fault for the injury.  If you are injured at work, you should file a worker’s compensation claim.  Both Kansas and Missouri state laws prohibit your employer from firing or discriminating against you in any way because of your workers’ compensation claim.  If you believe that your employer is somehow discriminating or otherwise acting against you because of a workers’ compensation claim, you may have a case for damages.  Call the Kansas City Accident Injury Attorneys at 888-348-2616 and tell us about your situation.  We’ll let you know how we can help.
James Roswold
Connect with me
James Roswold is a Kansas & Missouri personal injury, workers comp, and medical malpractice attorney.

Live Chat